20V_KE35

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did u ever go the sunway extreme park, just got there last weekend....damn full of people...i think 3/4 from them don't even know what going on...btw i think it u lucky day...the initial d making their promo there bringing ae86,evo3 and fc3s...but don't bother them, more interested of the action on the track... :)

No, when I left Malaysia and moved here nobody in Malaysia raced properly, it was all done on the streets, and sunway extreme park didn't exist. The last time I went back, all of a sudden there are so many performance shops in Sunway and around the place, and so many half cut shops. I just had to leave at the wrong time...

did u ever go the sunway extreme park, just got there last weekend....damn full of people...i think 3/4 from them don't even know what going on...btw i think it u lucky day...the initial d making their promo there bringing ae86,evo3 and fc3s...but don't bother them, more interested of the action on the track... :D

:) wow I miss that sob

No, when I left Malaysia and moved here nobody in Malaysia raced properly, it was all done on the streets, and sunway extreme park didn't exist. The last time I went back, all of a sudden there are so many performance shops in Sunway and around the place, and so many half cut shops. I just had to leave at the wrong time...

no worries u can come back here :)

hahaaa....to bad for u. demuire, i think to install my car hood a air vent similar to this pic.yukie_style-img600x450-1118993666ken1_3.jpg

will it effect my engine performance...as i know the more cool ur engine, more hp gain...but what if it too cool???what the k series operational temp??BTW is ur car got firbe hood or just paint it black??

Rollie the KE30 had the same sort of vent on the bonnet. Apparently helped a lot with cooling, but then again Rollie also ran a 4AGE which would probably produce more heat than a 3K. Engines should run at operating temperature, no less and no more. You only need more bonnet vents and stuff if you're having cooling problems. If you don't, then leave it be, spend your money elsewhere.

My bonnet is painted black, I ran out of white paint. Carbon fibre bonnets aren't really legal in Australia.

Rollie the KE30 had the same sort of vent on the bonnet. Apparently helped a lot with cooling, but then again Rollie also ran a 4AGE which would probably produce more heat than a 3K. Engines should run at operating temperature, no less and no more. You only need more bonnet vents and stuff if you're having cooling problems. If you don't, then leave it be, spend your money elsewhere.

My bonnet is painted black, I ran out of white paint. Carbon fibre bonnets aren't really legal in Australia.

second demuire

4age produces lot's of heat as compare to 3K engine engine

*Suggestion*

20V_KE35, what u can do is get d mira air scoop & mod it into ur car sure super cool can :)

I just noticed the sticker on the window of that 200sx, WHY ON EARTH would anyone stick a sticker that says "Cool Style" on their car??? That is so... Lame. Oh well, to each their own I guess...

On the other hand, if it said something like "I was once a treehouse... " :)

... but then again Rollie also ran a 4AGE which would probably produce more heat than a 3K..

...4age produces lot's of heat as compare to 3K engine engine..

so that why my ae80 with 4ag used to heat up the hood so much.....ok, so what the normal operating temp for 3k, and 4ag??

scoop??no thank i prefer air vent...

Operating temperature? Who knows, I don't :) Besides, it's the temperature of the oil and water that matter, not what temperature it is under your bonnet. The only time the under bonnet temperatures matter is in regards to air intake, in which case the cooler the better. But it's easier just to put a cold air induction set up in.

Operating temperature? Who knows, I don't :) Besides, it's the temperature of the oil and water that matter, not what temperature it is under your bonnet. The only time the under bonnet temperatures matter is in regards to air intake, in which case the cooler the better. But it's easier just to put a cold air induction set up in.

agree d cooler ur engine bay = colder air in = better peformance :D

You probably wouldn't make a cold air intake to a webber. I doubt you'd be able to tell much difference anyway.

And your manifold, you've asked before, and it's been answered heaps of times before. Redwarf even gave you the direct links to where you could get manifolds...