Selamat Datang....

20V_KE35

Umm... father's day in Malaysia is this Sunday (12th June) right? It wasn't like, last Sunday was it? (uh oh)

*edit* Oh cool according to The Star it's 19th June, whew! I thought I forgot :angrybird:

Edited by demuire

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh cool, do you know Chin and Yogi and all them people? I can't really remember all their names, but I went TT with them when I was back there last year, August or something like that. I remember one guy had a umm... forget what year Corolla, FWD thing with Beam 3SGE, mmm so fun :thumbsup: And then someone else rocked up with a really awesome Supra, but I think his clutch was stuffed so he couldn't really gas it, too much power :thumbsup: Chin's 20v KE70 is pretty cool too, but he didn't bring it that night.

Yes our super famous Toyota F1 drivers range from old sckool to new sckool

The team is lead by Chin aka R&D master, Driven by Yoga 20V silvertop + blacktop + co-driver Alan the one with Beams engine :angrybird:

Chin's ecu if not mistaken there was a slight problem lately :thumbsup:

Umm... father's day in Malaysia is this Sunday (12th June) right? It wasn't like, last Sunday was it? (uh oh)

*edit* Oh cool according to The Star it's 19th June, whew! I thought I forgot :thumbsup:

wow you still keep in tap with Malaysia :angrybird: cool

Really? Wasn't Chin running that custom ECU by that guy... forget his name...? I wonder what Benjamin's custom ECU is like, the one he posted up on ZTH (is his name Benjamin? I think it is)

And yes, parents in Malaysia, must call dad for fathers day :angrybird:

Really? Wasn't Chin running that custom ECU by that guy... forget his name...? I wonder what Benjamin's custom ECU is like, the one he posted up on ZTH (is his name Benjamin? I think it is)

And yes, parents in Malaysia, must call dad for fathers day :thumbsup:

is Chin running the M'sia made ecu if not mistaken it is made in Ipoh :thumbsup:

btw do u have any suggestion how to lower my leaf spring as I am driving a KE30 Japan spec + 4K engine with Japan Spec :angrybird:

waa..now got other malaysian here...i think my cover for the secrect 3k drift will be a havoc in malaysia in a short time being....p/s: cookie...syyy...don't tell any body ok!!!

surething mate :)

what car + engine r u using???

maybe we can share some tips n etc....... where ur friend demuire :P can advice urs :P