Selamat Datang....

20V_KE35

yes...finally, got meself twin weber 40 dcoe....but now where to make this manifold....err..about the cold intake would it be wise to do this cold air intake to a weber???

this is what I learn from my dad's friend who is a mechanic

EFI - Cold Air Intake

Carb - warm air my friend :)

btw heard that u got a Yellow KE car that u bought from ur buddy :D

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh...thank about that...but the manifold cost me a leg that the shipment cost me a limp...ouch....maybe try to find some local workship or maybe my lucky day got to be in aus then get the stuff....or maybe wait until bonus to get it ship here.

if future u can wait u can get some weber + mainfold design for 4K engine from chop shop in KL :)

20v_ke35: I was looking around Malaysia for someone to make me a quad throttle manifold for my 4AGE too, but it appears that even with cheap(er) labour than Australia, it still wouldn't be very cheap to make a custom manifold. But you might be lucky and find someone willing to do it for cheap, and if you do, let me know cause I'm interested :)

actually i can ask my friend to do this, BTW he a mechanical lab technologist...there got whole kind of machine,...grind, lay, etc...i ask him once to make my 4 thorrtle adapter for my 16v 4ag, and he said ok but the problem is the dimension and measurement...if u can get me this, i try my best to make it..............

p/s: my twin weber manifold dimension too.

I have no idea about your twin weber manifold dimensions, I don't even have webers.

Would probably be kinda hard to supply proper measurements for the manifolds, easiest if your friend had access to a 16v 4age and a set of 20v quads there so that he can take whatever required measurements.

ok one ques....does the manifold lenght will effect have any effect on the engine comp.....???one thing i know that don't make ur manifold out of stainless steel..it will cause ur fuelto vapourize before entering the head...

- mainfold -

long - slightly longer mainfold will give u good low to mid rpm rev, high rpm rev u r going 2 suffer

short - shorter or nearer to the engine intake u is design for high rpm rev

that is d main diff

btw d mainfold in d pic is made of alluminium :)

Yup, manifolds are usually aluminium. As far as I've seen, most people tend not to be too concerned about the length of the manifold, but tune the length of the trumpets at the end of the throttle body to suit the RPM.

I'd say make the manifold kinda short, because that will allow it to fit better in the car.

Yup, manifolds are usually aluminium. As far as I've seen, most people tend not to be too concerned about the length of the manifold, but tune the length of the trumpets at the end of the throttle body to suit the RPM.

I'd say make the manifold kinda short, because that will allow it to fit better in the car.

agree a well tune & design mainfold makes a lot of difference :)