Sydney Corolla's Cruisng Down To Canberra!

Kebin

Hey everyone,

The Radrollaz Corolla club is organizing a cruise down to Canberra on the 13th of September. It would great if we could organize a meet and greet with all you ACT guys and check out the corolla scene down south!

Check out our thread in the NSW section: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=32919

We will be chasing a good scenic backdrop to take some photo shots so if anyone could recommend please drop us a line.

Please register your interest here or in the NSW thread as we would like to get everyone involved in this corolla event.

Updates as we go.

Cheers guys.

Edited by Kebin

Members dont see this ad

hehe my mistake its on the 13th of september. thanks i fixed it.

No special occasion really... just our quarterly cruise. Thought it would be nice idea to travel further than the usual means. but still pending interest for now.

We will be chasing a good scenic backdrop to take some photo shots so if anyone could recommend please drop us a line.

Hey Kebin! I'd be thrilled to come along. We'll be having our first Canberra meet in a long time a week prior to your event

and we'll be heading out to the Cotter, which is sort of a camping, 4wd'ing, family outdoorsy place and we'll see how

it goes. It should be a pretty good backdrop for a Rolla meet (and good cruise spot), although we could do a city run past

parliament house, Australian war memorial, lake Burley Griffin, etc.

Will keep you posted!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah for sure! - although, i may have to bail about 3. But we'll see...

Just reading their thread on this, looks like they're expecting to get in around 11/1130.

What does everyone say to meeting at the tourist info centre on northbourne, around 11, and waiting for the guys to get in?

Yeah for sure! - although, i may have to bail about 3. But we'll see...

Just reading their thread on this, looks like they're expecting to get in around 11/1130.

What does everyone say to meeting at the tourist info centre on northbourne, around 11, and waiting for the guys to get in?

Done :hmm:

haha.. we need a one of the big signs saying "RollaClub" as if waiting at the airport for our arrivals :jamie:

Edited by seabiscuit