Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Piece K Motor Inlet -exhaust Manifold Gasket

Featured Replies

hello, i want to ask what model of k motor uses the one piece manifold gasket!!! thank you very much!!!

All can use it, 3 4 and 5k.

 

Its a Permsal (spelling) one, part number is EM something :P... so not much help, but your Local Bursons dealer should be able to get you one.

 

$12.50 last time i bought one, that was about 4 weeks ago

Oops I replied to the other thread, didn't see Dan had already replied to this one. I'll delete it in a sec.

 

This was my reply there....

 

Any K (except 7ke) can, they're listed as extractor gaskets.

 

I use Permaseal ones from Bursons and the part number is EM30...... Jezz its sad that I remember that off the top of my head! :P

 

So you were pretty well on it Dan. PS I paid $8.50 at the same Bursons last time! :rolls:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.