Xt130 Struts And Brakes

KE70slider

Members dont see this ad
hey guys

does the xt130 single piston caliper have the same bolt spacing/snd rotor spacing as the twin piston caliper

i think i have xt130 single piston calipers in my car atm. i am just unsure as to wether i can bolt up some twin piston brakes

cheers in advance Ryan

Yes the Twin definatly just bolts straight on, I have just done one myself.

from what i've read, the master cylinder/ brake booster will need an upgrade with twin piston.

You don;t NEED a new master it does actually work if $$$ are a bit prohibitive when you do it, you will just have to push the pedal further.

But like most will agree, this is not really a nice feeling having to push that far, a Pajero master bolts straight on and has no issues pedal feel is what you'd expect.

There is a thread in General Mechanical all about this and covers the entire conversion and parts required including part numbers. Have a search you'll find it easy as.

You don;t NEED a new master it does actually work if $$$ are a bit prohibitive when you do it, you will just have to push the pedal further.

But like most will agree, this is not really a nice feeling having to push that far, a Pajero master bolts straight on and has no issues pedal feel is what you'd expect.

There is a thread in General Mechanical all about this and covers the entire conversion and parts required including part numbers. Have a search you'll find it easy as.

awesome mang... i'm going to look into this.. as my Kaysev has a long pedal as it is...

My KE35 feels over braked with the Pajero Master Cylinder on it.. Mine locks a front brake very easily now which is not that much fun on the track!

I am not sure if its the master or something else going on, but it might be worth doing without the master first and seeing how you go.

My KE35 feels over braked with the Pajero Master Cylinder on it.. Mine locks a front brake very easily now which is not that much fun on the track!

I am not sure if its the master or something else going on, but it might be worth doing without the master first and seeing how you go.

You can always stick a bias valve on the rear line, and play with the balance an then not press so hard. :P

I find it loks easy too but getting used to the feel has been my solution so far