Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Camping Cruise....

Featured Replies

  • Author
We will have another later on in the year. Nov/Dec

Hopefully you won't be in Hospital then mate.........

Either way I think we could do this as a regular thing right through the warmer part of the year.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

OK everybody here's a link to a map from Caboolture to the camping area (close-by anyway)

http://www.whereis.com/#session=Mjgx

 

What do we think about leaving Carseldine Caltex/Hungry Jack's around Midday on Saturday?

 

EDIT..... the link didn't show the route I chose but basically it's as follows:

Caboolture, QLD 4510

EndUnknown, Ravensbourne, QLD

Distance: 141.3km Time: 1hr 54min (approx)

Travel: Fastest (with tolls)

 

To see the route just choose directions and type in Caboolture as the from...it should show up then :D

Edited by PHATKE20S

sorry guys can't head up after work =[

 

got a family shin dig

 

ill be down for the next one though

Can I get a final confirmation where this will be? I'll be bringing my nephew and my brother in law will be coming on his bike. He finishes work at midday.

 

Also what time do we think we'll be there as well?

  • Author

Yeah JiP it's called Lake Cressbrook

From the Caboolture turnoff it's 2 hrs so about 3 hrs.....that's allowing for any stops along the way

So we should arrive at Campground around 4pm at the latest

 

Don't forget change for the entry gate...

Edited by PHATKE20S

I tried guys but I cannot come. I have just sold the Rolla and the only other car I have now is the Pulsar which the missus need over the weekend.

:P :( :o Sooo sorry I was really looking forward to this. But I will definetely come to the next one. I am picking up another car this weekend also. Shock horror it is a series 2 1984 Bluebird station wagon. But I have also found a KE38 panelvan that I have to get from Budaberg Sooner or later. The guy that is selling me the KE38 is going to hold on to it for me. He is one of my missus uncles so I have no rush to pick it up.

Edited by roladude

ATTENDEES:

 

Dougie

JiP + B-I-L + Nephew

Ash

Ian (930LLO) + Missus ........... Maybe

Love KE70 (Andrew) + Missus ... Maybe

benny20 + Missus .................. Maybe

Edited by JiP
[+Edit]

Okay guys been ringing around this morning.

 

Boom Gate Entrance Fee: $2.50 per car

 

Camping Fee: $7.50 per person

 

The entrance is located on Esk-Hampton Road and thats half an hours drive from Esk. At the turnoff at Esk you'll see a building marked Summerset Regional Council if that helps.

 

Once in the entrance apparently there are signs that we can follow so it should be good.

 

**Oh and if you get lost call 4697 8256. Thats the Lake Cressbrook rangers office.

Edited by JiP

  • Author

Thanks for chasing up those exact details mate

I know exactly where I'm going but wasn't sure on the road names......

 

Oh well guys I'll see you all at Carseldine HungryJacks/Caltex servo around 12

lOl the calm before the storm ;)

 

I'll get in before Dougy posts any incriminating photos...

 

Wouldn't be a rollaclub cruise if....

post-1158-1255250829_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255250885_thumb.jpg

We played follow the only rolla all day lOl Welcome to rollaclub where only one rolla shows for a cruise.

We had one Rolla, one Subi, One Yamaha and one Suzuki. Then later one Nissan. :yes:

post-1158-1255250967_thumb.jpg

mmm Subi :(

post-1158-1255251012_thumb.jpg

SEBASTIAN!!! THEY ARE NOT SPIDERS, THEY ARE ANTS!!!

post-1158-1255251047_thumb.jpg

 

Oh and its not my fault Amber couldnt keep her clothes on ;) lOl

I think Dougy needs a better night camera ;)

I didn't even get home till just after 7 last night, There was no way that I was able to go.

Pics of BIL bike?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.