September 7, 200917 yr comment_372120 Hey, I need some help, I am trying to put square head lights (from 1980 ke55) on a round headlight model car (1979 ke38). There seems to be different brackets and i can't get them to fit. Has anyone done this and got any tips? I have found people do the swap the other way round from square to round.. But i like square headlights. Cheers Report
September 7, 200917 yr comment_372124 You'll either need to make some brackets or drill some off the front end of a square headlight model. Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372391 You'll either need to make some brackets or drill some off the front end of a square headlight model. And then grab the welder out Report
September 8, 200917 yr Author comment_372393 Thank you. You have helped me decide. I will stick with round :worship: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now