Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve's Ke55

Featured Replies

Car is all original I bought it off a old asian lady, its got its minor imperfections but its pretty damb clean for a 29year old car. I bought it with 114k's on the clock its got 126 now, never owned a corolla before iv had geminis, vls n chevs so I'm not sure what to do with it, only thing iv done it put some white walls on it n ill prob put a set of venetions on soon to, any feed back or suggestions welcome...Steve.

p9050803.th.jpg

p9050804a.th.jpg

p9050806.th.jpg

p9050807.th.jpg

p9050808.th.jpg

p9050809.th.jpg

p9050802.th.jpg

Hey Steve,

 

That's a sweet Ke55 you've got there. It looks grandma spec with the whitewalls and it would look even more of a grandma car with the venetian blinds. How does it go in the way of rust of dents?

 

Cheers,

Josh :jamie:

nice ride you got there, looks pretty clean :hmm:

lovin the whitewalls

 

youve even got a delorean wannabe tucked away :jamie:

  • Author

Rust wise, nothing at all, dent rise theres a small one on the driver door no bigger then a 5cent peice, nothing major. I was thinking about putting a 4age in it but I'm not sure, still learning and seing what people do with these cars befor I do anything, other then that I want to keep it grandma looking...any suggestions welcome..as for the wanna be delorean, its one of my dads cars n its a transam..

Very tidy man. For this model too. usually you find them completely hollowed out. Great to see your not changing her. Keep her as close to stock as you can with all the original parts. She'll be worth something in years to come.

Edited by JiP

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys I am after two front seats and a front passenger door trim in the same style and colour, if any one has any in good conditions just shoot me a pm.

 

Steve.

  • Author

How much and do you reckon he is keen to send them down to sydney?

Congrats on finding such a neat rolla, whitewalls look great!

Would make an awesome sleeper!

4AGE engines have been done a million times but I guess that makes it

easy to get info.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.