September 22, 200917 yr comment_375786 hey guys a mate from work is organising a few people to enter this motorkhana, il be takin my ae82 and there will be a few other rollas there to, would be great to rock up with a few others from rollaclub... anyone interested let me no on this thread this week so i can tell him some numbers. so far its 80 bucks but price will come down with more people. cheers Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375792 Love to but its the same date as the camping trip. So I can't :) Take lots of pics for us tho :jamie: Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376488 if I don't go camping and I haven't pulled it apart for paint yet i'm in. Report
September 24, 200917 yr Author comment_376516 if I don't go camping and I haven't pulled it apart for paint yet i'm in. need to let me no as soon as you can, places are running out Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376947 Might be keen will have to see how busy work will be but sounds good! :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now