September 27, 200917 yr comment_377016 having recieved a scholarship at uni, I'm keen to swap a 4age (preferably a blacktop or some kind of 20v) into my ae92 4afe seca. what are all the parts I'm going to need to do this? is it anything more than engine and loom? Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377095 having recieved a scholarship at uni, I'm keen to swap a 4age (preferably a blacktop or some kind of 20v) into my ae92 4afe seca. what are all the parts I'm going to need to do this? is it anything more than engine and loom? buy a half cut... everything is then included Report
October 14, 200916 yr comment_381931 buy a half cut... everything is then included Definatly go the half cut mate. The way to go Report
October 15, 200916 yr comment_382203 being said to buy a half cut is driveline is there,front suspension,brakes,crossmember if you look at SSS automotive or any jap importer of front cuts it would state there! Report
October 17, 200916 yr comment_382926 can I suggest a more specific thread title in the future, it helps you get more people who can answer your question Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now