November 3, 200916 yr comment_387659 I'll be there, but wont be entering my rolla. So is the Ke10 ready? Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387800 Because its a boring stocker, and not even a neat one hey bart it doesnt matter what it looks like just shine it up and bring it :( by the way never seen a bright orange ke70 :) Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387810 hey bart it doesnt matter what it looks like just shine it up and bring it :( by the way never seen a bright orange ke70 :) Hmmm, may need a little more convincing, but I guess its free, so maybe. If I had space I'd buy this other orange one, just to screw with people :) Report
November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387816 Just do it. The whole point of Marques is to bring what you have, and have a great day with fellow club members! If we can have at least 5 cars there, it will be great. Bit of exposure for rollaclub! And yes the ke10 should be there!.... ....should.... Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387830 Just do it. The whole point of Marques is to bring what you have, and have a great day with fellow club members! If we can have at least 5 cars there, it will be great. Bit of exposure for rollaclub! And yes the ke10 should be there!.... ....should.... what he said! Do it! :( Report
November 6, 200916 yr comment_388937 I Should be in with the KE55, she's got a black door and a bit of carnage at the moment though, but aside from that and the rust she still looks pretty good. Does Mr. Plod get active on these days? Spoke to the guy at Revolution Racegear in Fyshwick the other week and he said if you have a modified car not to drive it in Canberra between now and February. Report
November 6, 200916 yr comment_388941 Marques is a pretty chilled event, so I wouldn't be worried about po-lice. Nothing like the nats where skids are obligatory. I'll represent, might jack it up cos it looks silly dumped at the back. Or hopefully s13 front by then... Report
November 6, 200916 yr Author comment_388994 Cool guys! Sounding better everyday! I've contacted the orgainisers, and there should be plenty of space! Does Mr. Plod get active on these days? Spoke to the guy at Revolution Racegear in Fyshwick the other week and he said if you have a modified car not to drive it in Canberra between now and February. I doubt it...I know they're having a big crack down in Tuggers at the moment, targeting unrego, unliecenced etc etc.... Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389687 Where are we meeting up, guys? We at least have to show up in formation! Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389768 What does everyone think of the national museum, then cruise over the bridge, and into the park? Entry is from 830am, so i reckon meet at the museum car park from 8ish, then head on over... So far we got: sam-ke30/ke10 tom-ke55 vince-ke70 bart-ke70 sloth-ke55 NVE00S-?(sorry, not sure what model you have :cool: ) ... Anyone else? Let me know....Getting excited now! Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_390076 What does everyone think of the national museum, then cruise over the bridge, and into the park? Sounds good to me... NVE00S-?(sorry, not sure what model you have :dance: ) :cool: It's an Ae102 (but don't hold that against me) :bash: Report
November 10, 200916 yr Author comment_390257 And the dick of the day award goes to me, for not looking at your sig! It's an Ae102 (but don't hold that against me) Never, as long as its a corolla! Cool, starting to look pretty good! Report
November 16, 200916 yr Author comment_391479 Less then a week to go! I hope everyone is madly polishing their cars! Should be a great day! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now