Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Friday 9th Kmart Anzac Highway

Featured Replies

hopefully have my car ready for the next one so ill come, was a decent turn out again which was good to see
Same ;) Got quite a few bits coming from around the place, so hopefully a couple of weeks

 

 

Good to hear guys. hope i can get mine ready for some summer cruising :yes:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd come to the next cruise, if only I knew someone that worked at a spring place that could help me out with my problems for a good price. Hrmph but where would I find someone awesome like that in Adelaide?? ;)

Oh well I guess I'll just have to sit home with my rolla and cry instead :yes:

Heya!

 

Awsome pics!!! Thank you RA28GT and Gust :y:

 

LilDvl83 - absolutely GORGEOUS paint work, can't wait to see that pink pearl in the day time!!!!!

 

and thanks Tom for organising (and great cruise sheet's BTW).

 

Looking forward to the next one :y:

 

:)

not being picky or anything like that but tom didint do the run sheets for the cruies . so please peps some idea s for the next one would be helpful

I'm liking the Pics of mine and Lesley's cars :) Thanks RA28GT and Gust.

 

Karl.

Heya!

 

Awsome pics!!! Thank you RA28GT and Gust :y:

Cheers :y:

I'd come to the next cruise, if only I knew someone that worked at a spring place that could help me out with my problems for a good price. Hrmph but where would I find someone awesome like that in Adelaide?? :jamie:

Oh well I guess I'll just have to sit home with my rolla and cry instead :dance:

 

aww poor danny, well hopefully the next cruise i'll be able to attend and if theres problems with your rolla you can have automatic shotgun, hows that sound?

I was just cracking the sads in the hopes that slo-030 would see it and save the day. I guess I'll just have to fork out the $80 to get my custom springs reset :jamie:

Edited by 200Boy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.