Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Friday 9th Kmart Anzac Highway

Featured Replies

I'm keen!

Bring your camera, wouldnt mind a few snaps of the daily

  • Replies 65
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, i enjoyed the last one so will make an appearance again.

200Boy has convinced me I only need 5hrs sleep before working at 6am on Saturday morning, so I'll be there!! But will be about 2030 when I get there

checking my expences and i might get some whitewalls on my stock rims hah

 

Someone bring a good camera too! I'll pay for some pic's of my car.

  • Author
awesome, i'll come along if i can get the car going. i might have to bring the battery pack to jumpstart her at every stop though :D

 

Yeah good idea i may need that jumper pack as well lol

I'm fine as long as i keep my trusty hammer in the back!

Is it just me or is Friday the 9th.

 

I will register my new machine and bring that. I don't expect it will break any land speed records though, not yet anyway :D

Is it just me or is Friday the 9th.

 

I will register my new machine and bring that. I don't expect it will break any land speed records though, not yet anyway :D

 

pm me what it is? or drive round to the inlaws in it :party:

!!!!!!

  • Author

Yeah friday is the 9th it was my bad, sorry guys... But we are meeting at Kmart Anzac Highway 7:30!!

ok i'll be there

 

I'm keen!

 

yo troy, if you still have that 3k carby you were guna sling me, can you possibly bring it and i'll take it from you at the meet, :D

anyone got a spare seat and lives south of city near blackwood area? coz my car will not be ready! :P

slidwayz msg me on 0414584266

 

I can slot you in my car :P

 

just message me address and time to grab you :(

can the organiser please pm me with details, route and approximate times for scheduled stop.

I might be able to make it, but prob won't make the start.

Thanks

Bring your camera, wouldnt mind a few snaps of the daily

 

No problems man.

 

yo troy, if you still have that 3k carby you were guna sling me, can you possibly bring it and i'll take it from you at the meet, :P

 

Can do mate.

 

I will make it there a little early for anyone who wants a couple photos. Might not be cruising tonight ill see how I go.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.