Cruise Friday 9th Kmart Anzac Highway

Ae71Rola

hopefully have my car ready for the next one so ill come, was a decent turn out again which was good to see
Same ;) Got quite a few bits coming from around the place, so hopefully a couple of weeks

Good to hear guys. hope i can get mine ready for some summer cruising :yes:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd come to the next cruise, if only I knew someone that worked at a spring place that could help me out with my problems for a good price. Hrmph but where would I find someone awesome like that in Adelaide?? ;)

Oh well I guess I'll just have to sit home with my rolla and cry instead :yes:

Heya!

Awsome pics!!! Thank you RA28GT and Gust :y:

LilDvl83 - absolutely GORGEOUS paint work, can't wait to see that pink pearl in the day time!!!!!

and thanks Tom for organising (and great cruise sheet's BTW).

Looking forward to the next one :y:

:)

not being picky or anything like that but tom didint do the run sheets for the cruies . so please peps some idea s for the next one would be helpful

I'd come to the next cruise, if only I knew someone that worked at a spring place that could help me out with my problems for a good price. Hrmph but where would I find someone awesome like that in Adelaide?? :jamie:

Oh well I guess I'll just have to sit home with my rolla and cry instead :dance:

aww poor danny, well hopefully the next cruise i'll be able to attend and if theres problems with your rolla you can have automatic shotgun, hows that sound?