July 8, 200521 yr comment_56450 Could you expand on what the clutch problems was? Was it not disengaging properly or something? It's just that's what's happening with my AE55, and I'm trying to work out how to fix it. Report
July 9, 200521 yr Author comment_56561 Yeah sure dude, i can explain Where the pushrod connected to the pedal, the actual pushrod or shaft that pushes the fluid through to the slave cylinder from the master cylinder, didnt have enough travel to push it in as far as it needed to go. best thing to check to see if it's moving enough is to get someone to push the clutch pedal down and watch the slave cylinder on the gearbox, to see how far its moving. I had to extended the adjustable part on my purod by about 1cm to get enough travel to allow me to engage the clutch and select gears. Hope that helps dude and good luck! Report
July 10, 200521 yr comment_56708 Thanks AE35. I won't get a chance to work on my Rolla for a couple of weeks yet (moving house this weekend coming, my birthday the weekend after that, rallying the weekend after that). But when I get around to it I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. :n: Report
July 10, 200521 yr Author comment_56797 Sounds "sweet as" dude. I'll get some pics soon of my car, complete with "some-bastard-hitting-my-car" accident damage. :n: Report
July 11, 200521 yr comment_56978 That'd be great (except for the fact that you have the damage to show). Report
July 16, 200521 yr Author comment_58353 Hammered the damage out a bit. Doesnt look so bad though. Anyone got a free KE55 rust free shell for me? haha. Report
July 20, 200521 yr Author comment_59151 Hmm' I'vd got a misfire, thinking its the points. Gotta do that electronic dizzy conversion.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now