November 9, 200916 yr comment_389767 We could meet you at the Llama Farm if you want? Whats the farm called? I will see where it is. Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389808 Canungra weather forecast And fingers crossed its all nice and fine. I'd sooner my grass to be nice and dry Glow-worms ? Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_389946 hm maybe i should sleep in the rolla if it rains on the other hand i think a tent would leak less than my rolla lol i wonder if they serve llama burgers :cool: Report
November 10, 200916 yr Author comment_390060 Bought my matters today along with a new torch, tarp and ropes. Tomorrow I'm buying food. Can't wait for the weekend!!! 4 SLEEPS TO GO!!! Edited November 12, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_390090 I'm going to tax a tent and a camera from my olds tomorow maybe the esky aswell got my trusty torch ready making my food up friday night :dance: good to see everyone coming that is great biggest turnout yet :cool: Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_390094 ill be there, lol jks, sa cruises are never as fun as camping =[ Report
November 10, 200916 yr Author comment_390105 I'm buying glow sticks tomorrow kids and chalk so they can draw on Tom's car :cool: Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_390108 i don't think it will be just the kids but i qaulify as a kid cuz i can't spell for shit haha Report
November 10, 200916 yr Author comment_390120 I'm sure Tom will join in by tracing the cock on his bonnet. He just loves the cock. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now