Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camping Cruise. Lamington National Park

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up to you ay. You could always cruise in with Andrew, He's at Gatton I think?

It's actually Lowood :S which is about 20 mins from Ipswich...

dougie still on to give us a hand on sunday arvo/night getting these carbys on and running if we can

 

ill chat to you on the cruz and figure a time out ect

 

my little brother is coming aswell in my tent :S

my little brother is coming aswell in my tent :)

 

ewww I hope he cleans up after :no2:

 

Oh yeah I am working on Saurday so I will be going straight to Canungra after work to meet up with the cruise. Toby is coming to work with me so I don't have to go home after work.

Edited by roladude

yeh your pretty funny

 

don't worry dougie about the carbys man they pushed it back till next thursday so ill have all day wednesday to figure something out

2 SLEEPS TO GO!!!

Before JiP gets in :)

 

1 SLEEP TO GO!!!

haha JiPedddddd hey JiP

 

got 3 person sling shot haha need some water balloons though

  • Author

Check when we meet at BP ay. Man I can't wait. Doubt I'll sleep tonight. Either cause of the excitement or the street racing that does on out my bedroom door every Friday night :)

Check when we meet at BP ay. Man I can't wait. Doubt I'll sleep tonight. Either cause of the excitement or the street racing that does on out my bedroom door every Friday night :)

Going off subject but on the way to work today a pair was trying to do a bit of street racing, nice looking early model falcon ute was trying his damnedest to race against a late model monaro and at every set of lights the falcon was left for dead. Beyond me why he kept it up for

i used to do that to lancers in my v6 rodeo they didnt like it at all but id smoke them light after light dam i miss having power and smoking metro fags in there mums cars lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.