November 12, 200916 yr Author comment_390808 Up to you ay. You could always cruise in with Andrew, He's at Gatton I think? Report
November 12, 200916 yr comment_390848 Up to you ay. You could always cruise in with Andrew, He's at Gatton I think? It's actually Lowood :S which is about 20 mins from Ipswich... Report
November 12, 200916 yr comment_390851 dougie still on to give us a hand on sunday arvo/night getting these carbys on and running if we can ill chat to you on the cruz and figure a time out ect my little brother is coming aswell in my tent :S Report
November 13, 200916 yr comment_390926 my little brother is coming aswell in my tent :) ewww I hope he cleans up after :no2: Oh yeah I am working on Saurday so I will be going straight to Canungra after work to meet up with the cruise. Toby is coming to work with me so I don't have to go home after work. Edited November 13, 200916 yr by roladude Report
November 13, 200916 yr comment_390977 yeh your pretty funny don't worry dougie about the carbys man they pushed it back till next thursday so ill have all day wednesday to figure something out Report
November 13, 200916 yr comment_391000 2 SLEEPS TO GO!!! Before JiP gets in :) 1 SLEEP TO GO!!! Report
November 13, 200916 yr comment_391020 haha JiPedddddd hey JiP got 3 person sling shot haha need some water balloons though Report
November 13, 200916 yr Author comment_391024 Check when we meet at BP ay. Man I can't wait. Doubt I'll sleep tonight. Either cause of the excitement or the street racing that does on out my bedroom door every Friday night :) Report
November 13, 200916 yr comment_391028 Check when we meet at BP ay. Man I can't wait. Doubt I'll sleep tonight. Either cause of the excitement or the street racing that does on out my bedroom door every Friday night :) Going off subject but on the way to work today a pair was trying to do a bit of street racing, nice looking early model falcon ute was trying his damnedest to race against a late model monaro and at every set of lights the falcon was left for dead. Beyond me why he kept it up for Report
November 13, 200916 yr comment_391036 i used to do that to lancers in my v6 rodeo they didnt like it at all but id smoke them light after light dam i miss having power and smoking metro fags in there mums cars lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now