Ke30 Wont Start

KETO__LOVE

hey guys just got a ke30 with a 3K and it wont start ive checked everything i can think off and it all seems fine I'm thinking maybe f@$ked bottem end of carby or something puring fuel down the carby she starts then dies in the arse after that fuel has been used please any help would be muchly appriciated?????

cheers

Matt

Members dont see this ad
hey guys just got a ke30 with a 3K and it wont start ive checked everything i can think off and it all seems fine I'm thinking maybe f@$ked bottem end of carby or something puring fuel down the carby she starts then dies in the arse after that fuel has been used please any help would be muchly appriciated?????

cheers

Matt

Does it have a fuel cut solenoid on the carby with a wire attached to it?

Make sure its connected. :jamie:

Edited by Raven

check there is power going to the idle solenoid, the "engine" fuse could be blown. take the fuel line off the carburettor and make sure that plenty of fuel comes out when you crank the engine.

you need three things and three things ONLY to make your car engine run: Air/Fuel mix, compression, and spark. By the sound of things you have spark and compression, so therefore it must be a fuel delivery problem.

Robert.

check there is power going to the idle solenoid, the "engine" fuse could be blown. take the fuel line off the carburettor and make sure that plenty of fuel comes out when you crank the engine.

you need three things and three things ONLY to make your car engine run: Air/Fuel mix, compression, and spark. By the sound of things you have spark and compression, so therefore it must be a fuel delivery problem.

Robert.

theres power going to the idle solenoid there wasnt originally but we replaced it and it works now but still nothing I'm pretty lost with whats going wrong aye

it is still exactly the same? if you pour some fuel in the carburettor, then start it, if you keep the revs up will it continue to run?

have you checked the fuel pump?

Robert.

it would die in the arse when it ran out of the fuel in the carby but i think ive figured it out something arather was ben slightly ao i bent it back and it pumps its own right amount of fuel but ran out of battery before i could see if it would run on its own for ages