June 20, 200521 yr comment_51484 Hey all, I am trying to fit some white face dials to me ae82 atm. But i do not know how to remove the speedo & tacho needles. Has ne1 done this before or does someone know. Pls enlighten me people's Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51491 they just pull off (hard) MAKE SURE YOU MARK THE RELATIVE POSTION FIRST!!!! mark the drum in the speedo, etc..... Report
June 20, 200521 yr Author comment_51492 Thanks for that. Managed to get them off with a screw driver. I didnt mark them but i was putting in new faces anyway. It actually looks quite ugly with it all back together. Buying ebay is always dodgy. Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51553 Got photos tricksta ?? I'd like to see how the guages look in white - thinking of doing the same with mine Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now