November 16, 200916 yr comment_391660 yeah it is true that spool are making 5k rods allong with Holden 202 Suzuki Swift Mitsubishi Magna 3.5 L Holden Commodore V6 Toyota 1UZ Toyota 22R Ford 4.0 Lite ( EL - EF ) i will be getting one of there rebuild kits shortly Oh WOW, thats sweet :blush: Thanking toyota right now for its inter-swap-ability :P Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391781 Ah yep, I get what you mean Sam. There isn't many "Backyarder 20V" style turbo 4AGTE's getting around that need the rods so the motor doesn't self destruct. But I'm of the opinion those spool rods are cheap as chips for the build quality, like half the price you'd spend on pistons, so it's a nice saftey net for the money. I remember someone on toymods having the metal analysed and finding the Moly to exceed the specs that Spool say they are and the machine work to be extrememly accurate compared to a factory rod. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now