Ke70 Suspension

keto_drifts

this may be a stupid question but my searches on here came up with nothing .. ive heard that s13 suspension will bolt straight into the ke70 strut towers .. is this tru?? and if not what kind of modofications need to be done?? ie new holes drilled .. moving mounts on diff etc..

Edited by keto_drifts

Members dont see this ad

I have just finished doing this conversion on my ke70. As for camber tops u can use the s13 ones, but u will need to file the holes out a bit. I'm going to get a s13 strut brace to hide the drilled out holes. U will also need s13 lower controll arms u will need to cut a bit of metal off the bush so it will fit on the crossmember, drill another hole so ur caster arm will fit and ur sway bar should bolt back up. Also hubs with brakes will be needed. min wheel size on CA18 s13 brakes are 14inch, and Min size on SR20 s13 brakes are 15inch. I used a pair of extra lock rack ends off ebay the had to use a pair of 71 corona steering arms think RA40 Celica ones r the same.. I had a full steering alignment the other day and just set it to a standard alignment which everything worked well, great steering lock and massive camber... Hope this helps, let me know if sum pics would help u more.

Cheers