lappy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My cars a KE55 Coupe. Currently its got a 4k, but 3k will go in soon because of the Junior Sedan regulations etc. As you can see, everything inside the cars been pulled out, including all the interior and fuel tank, boot insides. Alot of the exterior has been removed ba the front clip - I'm not going to run a fibreglass front end on this one. Soon, the glass will get popped out and the roof cut off in prep for the roll cage, which is made out of 42mm steel (The next one will have 38mm steel.). Will keep yall updated on it.

Cheers,

Dan

Building my car now. I'm 14, male, go to high skool. Gave up motocross/enduro so I could race Juniors. Been building my car for a couple of months now (i know thats a small period of time). Can't wait to get on the track.

I was lucky with my coupe - scored it off an old mans mate for next to nothing because he'd let it go to shit in his backyard over the years... perfect for racing!

I was also lucky with my sedan (Cheers Preston!)

How about yourself?

ive got for sale rite now 4l of terquose if thas how u spell it 4l of commodore silver and 4 l of light blue alll metalic 200 a 4 ltin and there top quality paints...

but if u want any color just tell us and i can get it within 2 weeks 4l plus prima and thinner 4l of each for around 200dollers , monaro yellow, tiga mica , sting red , any color acrylic or enamel whater u want

I'm 16 mate ma names dani, i always wanted to race but never could be bothered alota my mates do though, if this is ur first year racing u wont be allowed to race saturdays or top devisions, where u gonna start? ellenbrooke and all the bunyip cities?

i can paint cars though if u want ur race car painted cheap aslong as u bring it to me ill do it 500 dollars including paint.

my 2 best mates raced black corollas last season at kwinana

with wite cages

nah me and my cousin spray paint corollas yeah ill sell u ne color 200 dollars for 4 l's i get it a lil cheaper but every one needs to make a buk hey? the metalic 3 colors i have wont include prima and thinner but there worth around 350 each the blu i have is like the ford blu and the terquise is the sikest color out, i had bmw gun grey metal but i sold it it was metalic too. I'm sprayn a race car soon... why havnt u taken ur dash out yet?

Its half out, but been sick for the last week...

shit happens...

Yeah, I get it with ya making a buck, the way i see it is everyones happy if your making and there saving... its a two way street...

Where do you guys pick up ya rollas from - like do you guys buynsell sort of thing?