Urgent Carby Help!

mitch_mac

guys need help and fast got my carbys on need a shop to tune them

long story short another carby shop some of you may no who i was going to use no names mentioned! f@$ked me around and I'm not happy at all

i told them i will need a new gasket as i don't have one and new spark plugs and dizzy cap ect this place does tune ups to so they should have it and i was told they had everything

so anyway i got as much as i could done got it to run without the gasket to make sure it all worked

rang up made sure they had everything and made sure i was right to go yep yep sweet mate bring it down

so organised a tow got it down there yep leave it with us so i did an hour latter i get a call oh mate we don't have the parts for this so i walked back threw some words around told them what i though and how they should be paying for my towing fee as i had rang to make sure everything was sweet

so i made the brakes work drove it home revving its tits off running ritch as and with a air leak I'm pretty dam pissed

called repco got me a gasket for monday witch is perfect! i can't see why the carby shop couldnt have ordered one two weeks ago when i booked it in to have it ready!

so all in all enough of a rant anyone who nos a good carby place or someone who can help me jet and tune my carbys or what ever please let me no asap!

I'm trying northside carbys thisarvo as they are what I'm down to for now

thanks mitch

Members dont see this ad

i wont say anything about carb-tech

but the guy at the gabba seemed like he knew about the rolla ect more than any other shop i have called ill try the other place tomorow and see what they say i just can't drive it to far it runs but not very happily at all haha

i will be getting it dynoed as soon as i have the cash but i just need it to drive alot better than it is it idles way to high and is way to ritch

thanks guys for your help so far =]

got the gasket today having a look at the other gasket tomorow aswell might just do something to get it going till i get the second gasket

everything emition whise is done and hooked up so all is good there

carb tech also couldnt get me any gets ect I'm not very happy with them hence ^^^^^ ill keep it at that

once I'm done tomorow man ill give you a pm if i need a hand i should be able to drive it out i don't really like driving it as is

got it booked with the dude at the gabba he sounded confedent he could get it done

i need it running better for next week as i go back to work so i have one week to get it sorted starting to stress alittle if this dude can't do it but he was way more switched on than carb tech

does anyone no how much a jet and tune should ruffly cost me?

tight as a drum now as well pretty stoked runs like a dream other than its realy ritch idles still alittle to high

got all the running of emitions ect ect done

oretty relieved it all turned out

Edited by mitch_mac