Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thinking About Ae86 Springs

Featured Replies

I used some ae86 rear springs in my ke70 that I chopped..

there was no difference in height or stiffness..

now I'm using ae86 rear axle on my ke70 which was a bolt on conversion..

front springs I don't know, they look the same but I haven't tested it since I'm using coilovers now...

 

I think all te/ke7* and ae86 uses the same springs.. rear shocks will also fit ke70, you can even buy bilstein 'lowering' shocks for escort mk2 that fit ke70

  • Author

what i meant by the springs are huge is that my te28 springs are smaller in diameter than the te72's

i figure if i can buy some coilovers for an AE86, that should take care of my ride height.

the coilovers i bought are for a 92-up corolla and the sleeve won't fit over the strut tube

they were only a buck on ebay (shipping was $15)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.