twisted2

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

well ive been pretty slack and not much has happened but I tooked my rolla for a drive

the other day after been seating in driveway collecting dust and i have got inspired again

so first thing in the morning got keen went for drive to perth weber suppiler and order a 2 new 45mm side drafts, ram tubes, aircleaner socks and soft mounts for very reasonable price less then I was expecting . Then came home pulled cover of my 4age removed the extractors gave them paint and then swaps sumps to one with out oil cooler fitting

• 2 weeks later...

got keen on sat 4ac in now on floor in the shed swapped the bellhousing for jdm bellhousing ( were the clutch fork comes out on driver side) then put in the 4age with twin weber only come across one problem so far can't run the ram tubes i got there to long :( have get set ram flow aircleaners.

still have few more bits to find but defently was step in right direction

job still to do set up fuel lines and fuel pump

find ae86 rwd 4age water out let anyone ???

take to exhaust shop and couple other small items

post-9919-0-35298500-1309662253_thumb.jpg

post-9919-0-30713200-1309662328_thumb.jpg

Edited by twisted2

got keen on sat 4ac in now on floor in the shed swapped the bellhousing for jdm bellhousing ( were the clutch fork comes out on driver side) then put in the 4age with twin weber only come across one problem so far can't run the ram tubes i got there to long :( have get set ram flow aircleaners.

still have few more bits to find but defently was step in right direction

job still to do set up fuel lines and fuel pump

find ae86 rwd 4age water out let anyone ???

take to exhaust shop and couple other small items

Nice build mate, hell of a lot cleaner than mine haha.

I had the same problem with the trumpets :bash:

Road and track sell RWD 4AG water pumps and back housings, Also the pipe for the back of the head.

$140 for the pump and $94 for the pipe for the back of the head.

ive got the rwd rear housing and water pump and the bypass hose it top water ouylet i need

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well it final alive the 4age runs only thing is still havent got any air cleaners but couldnt wait so took it for lap round the block

:yes: :yes: :yes: i had bit help today with few parts need to be fabricated from tony flood mechanical

• 3 weeks later...