Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sad Day

Featured Replies

just found out that my engine cross bar got a small crack line sob got to send for welding :sad:

  • Author
Hey, better you find out now than have your engine fall out right? :y:

hope my engine doesn't fall off :thumbsup: as I only got the call haven see my car :sad:

isnt it better to just replace the x-member....only cost what rm200-300..

new????don't really sure ...but can ask shop here...there one shop even got weber in box.....old stuff..but for used part sure there is a bundle..

  • Author
new????don't really sure ...but can ask shop here...there one shop even got weber in box.....old stuff..but for used part sure there is a bundle..

20_KE35,

 

a friend of mind is selling some 4K racing parts off heard got weber 4-throttle man

 

interested will update u once I got more info :thumbsup:

  • Author
Can you even buy them new anymore???

yah u can get a new one no prob :y: custom made one somemore :thumbsup:

a friend of mind is selling some 4K racing parts off heard got weber 4-throttle man

wow.....ok will wait...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

this time I really cry man

 

yesterday 16 July 2005 my car got an accident sob thus need 2 send for welding n etc...........

 

where: front passenger side sob

 

BUT good thing is I can mod my car :( so now my car just got back from workshop

 

did view a few items budget n going 2 make a Super Dragger 4K engine :D power wise not much improvement :lolcry:

  • Author
No fun :lolcry: Oh well, glad it's fixable and all that :D

well just to update it is fix back now I need 2 send for spraying n etc............ :(

  • Author
What color? Photos!!! :(

will take some pic not so soon as I don't have a digi cam with me :sad:

  • Author

finally I manage to get my car weld yesterday 24 July 2005

 

place to weld....... :bash:

 

1. Car backbone box

2. Chassis - engine bay

3. suspension link

 

fiooyoooo........... when to the shop at 10.30 am came out at 5.30 pm

 

tested my car first time out man I can feel the stiff car body, does not flex as last time ;)

 

so my little evil mind pop me an idea try drifting my car =)

 

had a small drift first man I can tackle corners like a piece of cake as compare to last time :D

 

overall I am happy =) plus after retune my carb air intake :fuzz: went for a test my car top speed rev man u can feel the punch :D car body is stronger :lol:

 

ok welder name Ah Wah need welding go to his shop man :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.