January 6, 201016 yr comment_403254 Hey guys I'm sure someone will chew me out for this but I can't find the info any where. Just wanting too know if a 4k head on a 5k will improve it or not? Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403262 this will increase the compression? why not shave the 5k head? I'm also curious if anyone has put a 4k head on a 3k bottom end? very low compression suitable for some boost? a lazy 10psi? Edited January 6, 201016 yr by Evan G Report
January 6, 201016 yr Author comment_403276 well I have the head off the 4k out of my old 55 and I had the head shaved and cleaned up a bit at the time so figured if it works too my advantage id use it Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403284 most 5ks have a piston with about 16cc (from memory) dish in them, so you end up with an absolutely shit comp ratio. there are a number of threads about it on here, is it not covered in the faq? Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403288 Bad. Don't do it unless the heads from a dished piston 4k engine. Report
January 6, 201016 yr Author comment_403293 ok cheers thanks for the help...guess the head will make a nice paper weight haha Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403358 Can you PM me with details of this Shaved and "cleaned up" 4K head please. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now