Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Auto Gearbox Issue - Plot Thickens

Featured Replies

did you have a read though the link i gave you a couple posts back?

 

now this whine i have nfi what it could be

  • Replies 32
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I shall check for a vac line to the gearbox in the morning, I can't say I actually noticed one to there.

 

Yeah I did read it Evan, but didn't really see anything there that resembles what I have ;)

  • Author

Okay...

I don't see a vac line going to the gearbox...

But I also don't see any broken lines either?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.