Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dash Conversion

Featured Replies

Hey guys I just got my KPH dash cluster to replace the MPH one that's in the KE20 (thanks seabiscuit)

 

Just wondering if there is anything I will need to look out for?

 

Is the wiring the same or will I need to change wiring/plugs etc?

 

I'm doing it at a mates place so need to know if I can do it in a day

from my experience it plugs straight up. it's essentially the same gauge with a different face for the US and pre-metric australian markets as far as i can tell.

On my ke20 it took all of about half an hour and just plugged right in. :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

now in. Didn't have any problems with the guages themselves but the switches for the lights and hazards were different on the back. But a bit of swapping and changing sorted that out nicely

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.