Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sr20 Ke36

Featured Replies

I'm sure you would put a piece of rubber under them instead of solid mount them? Wouldn't you?

  • Replies 196
  • Views 60.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Other than the above previous post, any reason why you are wanting to part with her,   don't seccumb to the non finished project car group

Posted Images

I think the one on the car still is solid mounted. Might be able to see in the vid?

 

Thanks for the link greenmac :laff: and thanks bezender will give it a hit see if it works, but if it needs to be hit I'll change it still. Also will put in the relay if it's going to make it a bit easier on it all ;)

That facet in my vid would be f@$ked to be that noisy surely that can't be normal?

Nope. thats normal for a facet. People only use them cause they're cheap compared to say a holley or carter. I'm pretty sure one of the other reasons they're so noisey is because they have an oscilating piston, rather than a recipricating vien system like a holley/carter.

Ok then fair enough. I'm pretty sure it is solid mounted also which wouldn't help. I'll be fitting the Carter anyways :yes: up in qld atm

yeah the rear one is solid mounted. carter pumps, solid or rubber mounted are whisper quiet in comparison

Sweet as :jamie: I'll be using the rubber mounts that came with it. Also hopefully only a few more weeks untill I have it running. Going to hook the intercooler up before getting it running also and fit the Carter pump a surge tank and the vl fuel pump. Want to get it running a1 before I pull the engine out to put my other 4k in for rwc then the turbo motor will go back in. Will have a tow car for it as of this weekend :blush: can't wait

Once you get a towbar fitted to the coon :jamie: thats the only thing it doesn't have :blush:

Yeah that's it lol. But I know a place that hires car trailers for $40 for the whole day

Well 200 for a haymen and reese towbar don't sound to bad to me and all you have to do is fit it yourself lol and 40 bucks to hire a trailer all day is bullshit cheap

Sweet as :bash: I'll be using the rubber mounts that came with it. Also hopefully only a few more weeks untill I have it running. Going to hook the intercooler up before getting it running also and fit the Carter pump a surge tank and the vl fuel pump. Want to get it running a1 before I pull the engine out to put my other 4k in for rwc then the turbo motor will go back in. Will have a tow car for it as of this weekend :bash: can't wait

 

FYI - If you set up all of the fuel system for the turbo setup you can swap over to a stock carbed 4k with the same fuel setup no worries. You might just have to wind down the fuel pressure slightly if you're using a stock carb. :jamie:

 

Here's a pic of how I set mine up with a guage.....

 

post-1315-1280275655_thumb.jpg

 

The hose hanging down is actually the brake booster line (with I took the boost reference from). The fuel line to the carby is off the back of the guage, you can just see the brass fitting. :blush:

FYI - If you set up all of the fuel system for the turbo setup you can swap over to a stock carbed 4k with the same fuel setup no worries. You might just have to wind down the fuel pressure slightly if you're using a stock carb. :jamie:

 

Here's a pic of how I set mine up with a guage.....

 

post-1315-1280275655_thumb.jpg

 

The hose hanging down is actually the brake booster line (with I took the boost reference from). The fuel line to the carby is off the back of the guage, you can just see the brass fitting. :blush:

 

doesnt were you have put your catch can, annoy the crap outta you for changing clutch cables???????

Photo makes it look worse than it is. There was still plenty of room there for the clutch cable. Catch can was only there to cover up a hole in the firewall from the hydro clutch that used to be in that car. :jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.