Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sr20 Ke36

Featured Replies

Sweet as Si :) that's good to know. Cause it was kinda worrying me lol. About needing to wire up all the fuel pumps properly with the relay's and fuses just to pull them out. But glad now that I know I can leave them in and it'll run fine :)

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Views 60.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Other than the above previous post, any reason why you are wanting to part with her,   don't seccumb to the non finished project car group

Posted Images

Considering going gra straight gas on this. What's everyones thoughts?

picking this up from the mrs rents place today and taking it to where the vl is.

Exhaust is f@$ked on the car now after picking it up. Flange on the exhaust hooked on the edge of the trailer and none of us realized. So now it's bent right up and sits against the ground when on a flat surface. Hmmm... Might have to try get under it with a grinder so I can move it from where it is now

Considering going gra straight gas on this. What's everyones thoughts?

 

Sounds good to me. Straight gas is obviously great on economy, and unlike dual fuel you don't comprimise performance too much (providing it is setup and tuned right).

I'm planning on running straight gas on my future 5k build.

Edited by Doogs

Yeah I'm going to find out if I can get two small tanks under the car or something. Don't really want to take up room in the back of the wagon.

  • 3 weeks later...

Ok. Well after a lot of thinking. And being sick of waiting for my other ke36. I made a decision. So went into the garage at 10:30pm not long after getting home. And was finished up for the night on what I wanted done by about 12:45am.

 

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...tc/9fe50353.jpg

 

Here's a more decent pic of the exhaust manifold also.

 

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...tc/49c00562.jpg

 

Empty bay.

 

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...tc/0b6734c8.jpg

 

My new shifter setup :lolcry: big thanks to ke20rolla

 

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...tc/c3da1ddd.jpg

 

And engine in...

 

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...tc/811de053.jpg

 

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...tc/811de053.jpg

 

3651cb32.jpg

Edited by wpn36

Good work mate, its good to see this car getting some love. For ages I used to see it sitting under a car port gathering dust near where I live. Never thought it would be revived like this!

Thanks mate. I love the look of this car. The colour and the shaved bits, and the wheels. All seem to work very well together. Glad I got my hands on it. Hopefully it shouldn't take to long to get it running with the sr20.

That's a good wagon that just got of me man. And if it comes with the prelude seats they are awesome :lolcry:

 

Yeah bit of a change lol

That's a good wagon that just got of me man. And if it comes with the prelude seats they are awesome :lolcry:

 

Yeah bit of a change lol

 

those seats aren't that awsome man i didnt like them aye

 

f@$k yeah motor is in the car, how hard was it to get in what crossmember did you use, what gearbox crossmember did ya use???????

 

i'm pretty sure i'm asking what some people wanna know

They are shit for long trips. But they are awesome when you go into the bends because of the adjustable side lumbar.

 

Dummy fitted ATM. So that I can work out engine mounts. Haven't had time to go out there today much. Dad's in the hospital with a broken knee. So going into the garage when I get back home from the hospital. Check my crossmember to sump clearance so I can see if it needs to go up or good where it is.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.