Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 Auto To Manual Conversion??????

Featured Replies

Gday guys just a quick one can i convert an auto ke20 to manual what needs to be done,cut or removed any help would be greatly appriciated.

 

Wade

Gday guys just a quick one can i convert an auto ke20 to manual what needs to be done,cut or removed any help would be greatly appriciated.

 

Wade

 

yes. buy the manual parts and bolt them in. trim the shifter hole to suit. join the 'neutral start switch' plugs together or engine wont start.

 

ie

early type k40 or k50 gearbox (kp61 or ke55)

driveshaft

flywheel

clutch

clutch cable

manual pedal box

  • 1 year later...

didn't want to start a new thread. So I don't need the manual spiggot bearing I just bought?

didn't want to start a new thread. So I don't need the manual spiggot bearing I just bought?

 

yes you need the spigot bearing

ok thx. Am I correct in my assumptions that auto doesn't have one? Cause I can't see one in mine and the input shaft for the box is splined right to the end unlike the manual

  • 2 weeks later...

don't want to start a new thread on this too.

My Ke20's gearbox is completely screwed. its stuck on 3rd gear, and i can't free it. not when i step on the clutch, not when the engine is turned off. i can't move the stick too. Some mechanics told me that it might be that the Clutch plate is screwed, but I'm not entirely sure. because i can't move the gear all together. i want to change the gearbox to a 5 speed manual. but I'm not sure which gear box to use, and which will fit?! help or advice guys!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.