My Ke55

-pumba-

hey I'm new to the site and this is my daily that i picked up for $400.

is pretty much stock apart from the half missing exhaust (have meaning to get fixed since i bought it) and the welded diff lol.

its not n the best condition as you can see in the pic under the door seal is pushed in from the previous owner.

am thinkikng of maybe lowering it and some cheap mags ? any ideas? just thinking of some things to make it look a little better without spending to much money as its only a cheap run about car. cheers

IMG_4507.jpg

Edited by -pumba-

Members dont see this ad
what was the defect for?

well kind of my own fault, no rear muffler and bald rear tires. i was only putting along though not thrashing it or anything, and i knew the tires were getting bad (coz of the locker) and the exhaust has been like that since i bought it

that sucks man.. plan on getting it off defect or what? that carby is not stock hey not sure what it is but its not a 4k carby.

not 100% sure what I'm gonna do yet, oh ok i thought it was stock just a different air filter set up. it has the stock round filter in the boot.

car is off of defect now. got rear tires and a rear muffler. will be going up for sale soon for $500

has had 4 tires all round since i bought it.

rear muffler welded on

oil+filter

fuel filter

plugs+points

and will have a fresh 3 months rego.

if anyone is interested let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well car will most likely be staying around for a bit longer, just chucked another 3 months rego on it, and replaced the exhaust flange gaskets this morning, only to find its still leaking due to a small hole in the pipe lol, but defiantly is leaking a lot less now.

haven't done anything else.

• 2 weeks later...