Photoshoot, Hills Run

zach.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bugz is talking to johnny, not you zach (correct me if I'm wrong bugz)

re: This.

Ahh yes.

Sorry Zack. Got my lines confused.

Your not by chance the same Zach from Flaggy hill that used to own a AE92 Hatch?

Doesnt matter, just wondered. Anyhow the cruise sounds interesting, might see me there.

Bugz

Didnt you organise another cruise and didnt even show up to it?

Just saying.

i tried to just to see if anyone was interested. i then had to work day and night and i said that 10 is when we could meet up in the city and i didnt finish until 10.30. Plus a hour drive cos i live in strathalbyn so i would have got there at 11.30 i was too late, and cos i had to work the whole time i didnt get a chance to get on here to let people know that i wasnt able to make it.

i tried to just to see if anyone was interested. i then had to work day and night and i said that 10 is when we could meet up in the city and i didnt finish until 10.30. Plus a hour drive cos i live in strathalbyn so i would have got there at 11.30 i was too late, and cos i had to work the whole time i didnt get a chance to get on here to let people know that i wasnt able to make it.

No worries mate. Nice to finally get an explanation :)

No worries mate. Nice to finally get an explanation :)

Yeah I'm very sorry about the late reply! I haven't had a chance to get onto here until yesterday! I know this isn't really the spot to ask but I have an add in the wanted section as I'm after 15s or 16s to fit my ke30. Just wondered if any1 could help me out? As I'm after them for the cruise!