March 31, 201016 yr comment_425993 Hi all Just after some help with my headlights. One does not work but when I flick onto high beam it does. I have tried everything to get it to work on low beam but nothing works. Any help would be wonderful Thanks, john Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_425998 Hi all Just after some help with my headlights. One does not work but when I flick onto high beam it does. I have tried everything to get it to work on low beam but nothing works. Any help would be wonderful Thanks, john You sure its just not a blown globe, High and low beam are two seperate filaments. Cause if one side is working fine, it means the circuit is getting power. Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_426000 Yup sounds like a blown filament. Replace bulb and you're away laughing. Just don't touch the bulb. If the other one works there shouldn't be a problem anywhere else. Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_426003 Unless we're talking about a sealed beam, in which case you'll have to replace the whole unit... What model are we talking about??? Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_426004 True should of said bulb/ sealed beam. Or its a good time to UPGRADE!! Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_426046 Unless we're talking about a sealed beam, in which case you'll have to replace the whole unit... What model are we talking about??? True totally forgot about them, his other posts suggests he has a 2 door ke30, which means sealed beam....in that case replace them with semi sealed replacements, can get them from sprints for like 20 dollars each or something, not including globes :P Report
March 31, 201016 yr Author comment_426133 Thanks heaps for help everyone. I replaced the whole unit and bulbs. Much safer now. Thanks Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now