Salaam All: (may Peace Be Upon You All)

asif

i thank you all for taking time to add comments here :(

about its history, the car is with us since august 1986. previously it was owned by a military officer (our acquaintance) & he did approx 68000 km on it & kept it good.

back in 1994 i changed the head-gasket because the coolant started to disappear. later changed the radiator too. i could not find genuine ke30 radiator so i purchased a genuine ke70 radiator, got side brackets of ke30 soldered on it & installed the same. so you can see the radiator cap is at one side & the upper-hose is like a question mark (not L-shaped).

rear-view mirrors on fenders are not stock. replaced the regular nippondenso high tension ignition coil with a denso gt-coil about fifteen years back. recently i replaced set of high tension ignition leads since previous ones aged too much, this too with genuine toyota part. also fixed a third brake-light on rear deck which i manged from an auto junk-yard.

i think the black spray paint from tin canister on differential is making it suspicious :)

asif

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images