April 1, 201016 yr comment_426334 Hello everyone I was offered a cluster from an AE93 4AGE SX just recently that has the extra 3 gauges on the left where the audio head deck is on mine. I like the look of it much better and would love to see if i could swap it with mine (AE94 Seca Ultima). My question is are these two interchangeable? the 4AGE revs higher than mine but I'm not to worried about that (unfortunately an auto so i don't care if the rpm is accurate) I'm wondering if the speedo could be set off at all and whether i will be able to get the extra gauges to work (battery gauge etc) which isnt currently on mine. Cheers Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_427471 Can't see any reason why it shouldn't. Was going to do a similar thing to my daily AE92. Put it in and see how it goes? Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_427491 did this myself. pretty easy to wire over, if you have the manual handy, to match up tacho signal and the other wires. speedo is fine (accurate), as is the tacho. In terms of the other three gages, of course one is time, one is battery (which is wired off the back of the cluster, so no need for special wiring), and the last is oil, which does require a factory oil pressure sender out of the block. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now