Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help Needed- Fuel Setup

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

 

I have done my ke70 4age conversion and want to upgrade my fuel setup but I'm not to good with fuel related stuff. I didn't

setup the fuel system for my conversion.

 

Currently I just have 1 external fuel pump after the tank and the car runs pretty average, it might be a bit starved of fuel.

So I need someone who would like to come by my place and help me setup a surge tank and lift pump or whatever is needed.

It would have to be on the weekend, and I haven't bought anything yet so I still need to sus out what to buy.

 

I live in brisbane, Give me a pm or reply to this and we'll sort out some cash for the job.

get a mechanic to do it, they will get parts cheaper, the right parts the first time, and you will know the jobs done right.

 

if your serious i can recomend you to a guy who does some good work at a good price and you can rely on him, but there are plenty of people that have done home jobs, just do some searching, sounds like you know what your talking about, so wont be too hard.

 

can't you get a ae86 intank lift pump to fit the ke70 tank? then just do the wiring, and just run it up to a surge tank in the boot and then down to the high pressure pump?

  • 2 weeks later...

LOL mechanics get the parts cheap then charge retail on top of that to the customer. in some instances they charge extra.

 

I have my own repco trade card, very handy.

 

Also pmed you mate.

I have my own repco trade card, very handy.

Yes very handy little card.....Save a shitload off retail hey..

  • Author

I didn't want to bump this to the top but people keep pming me, I got it setup so It's all done now. Thanks guys

I can't figure out how to change edit the name of the topic to please delete either ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.