Help Needed- Fuel Setup

the_van_can

Hi everyone,

I have done my ke70 4age conversion and want to upgrade my fuel setup but I'm not to good with fuel related stuff. I didn't

setup the fuel system for my conversion.

Currently I just have 1 external fuel pump after the tank and the car runs pretty average, it might be a bit starved of fuel.

So I need someone who would like to come by my place and help me setup a surge tank and lift pump or whatever is needed.

It would have to be on the weekend, and I haven't bought anything yet so I still need to sus out what to buy.

I live in brisbane, Give me a pm or reply to this and we'll sort out some cash for the job.

Members dont see this ad

get a mechanic to do it, they will get parts cheaper, the right parts the first time, and you will know the jobs done right.

if your serious i can recomend you to a guy who does some good work at a good price and you can rely on him, but there are plenty of people that have done home jobs, just do some searching, sounds like you know what your talking about, so wont be too hard.

can't you get a ae86 intank lift pump to fit the ke70 tank? then just do the wiring, and just run it up to a surge tank in the boot and then down to the high pressure pump?

• 2 weeks later...