abbott

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad starting point mate.

My 2 cents;

I would definitely be painting the trims black/silver/grey as it looks better with a bit of contrast.

If you have the time and patience a respray would be good. It seems to be reasonable in the pics (but I know pics can lie lol).

Yeah definitely go matte black. Maybe get some 18 inch chrome wheels, darkest legal tint for the windows. Oh get some neon lights for it to, like all over it man, and under it naturally.

I hope that's sarcastic.

yeah mate i reckon ill paint them black should look sweet, yeah it definitely needs some body work but at this point in time my daily is broken down so i need this to get to work so can't really take it off the road but yeah.

just trying to find some nice wheels for now!

yeah mate i reckon ill paint them black should look sweet, yeah it definitely needs some body work but at this point in time my daily is broken down so i need this to get to work so can't really take it off the road but yeah.

just trying to find some nice wheels for now!

Fair enough mate.

Unfortunately I bought mine as a daily but have spent the last 2 years on and off working on re-spraying it !

haha nah man thats my lady friend.

oh yeah thats cool man i really needed a car that ran in the end caues my other car broke down!

yeah i would LOVE a set of superlites but its just a matter of finding a set of some, i guess i just have to be patient until something comes up!