July 7, 201016 yr Author comment_449932 Lookin good man. Got the other 3 guages that make up the TE27 dash? nah I'm still working on getting that part. do you know what the other 3 guages are for? Report
July 7, 201016 yr Author comment_449933 I've got two complete sets of the above gauges. :) Lookin' good! nice one!! id love to go over to Japan or the US and pick up as many dashes, grilles and fender mirrors as possible. they are only going to increase in value/rarity as time goes on. but if i had my time over i think id seriously consider importing a genuine jap TE27.... i still might do it one day. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_449957 nah I'm still working on getting that part. do you know what the other 3 guages are for? Temp, oil pressure and volts guages if memory serves me correctly. Raven will be able to confirm tho. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_449961 You sir are correct, mostly :) Temp Gauge Ammeter Oil Pressure Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now