August 2, 200521 yr comment_61769 You guys remember the chaps that were at the all toyota day at Acacia Ridge the other month for that show 'car scene' from Briz 31????? Did that episode of the all toyota day actually go to air yet? if so does anyone have a copy or know where I can get a copy from as I wouldnt mind seeing how stupid I look on it when the guy interviewed me :P Cheers Sads Report
August 2, 200521 yr comment_61790 I'd love to find someone thats got a contact so I could get a copy too.. Report
August 2, 200521 yr comment_61880 i know the fellas that produce 'the red zone'...they might be able to help out :P Edited August 2, 200521 yr by NickAE86 Report
August 11, 200521 yr Author comment_63568 whos alan taylor? has anyone got an update on this? I send briz31 an email and they have opened and read it...but no reply :jamie: Report
August 11, 200521 yr comment_63569 er, the guy who makes the all toyota day happen? he's the australian president of the rising sun collectors register, and if you google around, you'll find their msn group, and his mobile number is on that, in the for sale section. if you're that curious Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now