Daniels Ae95r ... The Brd

delaney

still no rotors yet :-(

i will take a few happy snaps for yas.

i want to find a nice set of 15s with open face spokes to show off my pretty rotors. when i get back to qld, ill put the car on jacks and remove the calipers and paint them, just unsure of what colour.

whilst the front end is up getting rotors done illreplace the power steering pump, as my current one is noisy and it will be rebuilt when i get back to qld

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

ok ok ok

my sexcy slotted rotors arrived and got fitted day after :lol:

they are so great to be behind, so responsive over my old glazzed rotors... running the new pads is magic, wish my first rolla had this braking setup :(

post-2417-1276653450_thumb.jpg

post-2417-1276653479_thumb.jpg

post-2417-1276653518_thumb.jpg

post-2417-1276653547_thumb.jpg

post-2417-1276653560_thumb.jpg

post-2417-1276653505_thumb.jpg

looks good just picked up my rotors didnt get the slotted ones got the normal onese with bendix pads

getting kyb shockers on thursday ill tell you how it goes how easy was it to put them on shouldnt be to hard eyy

i got new rear shoes for the drums may as well while I'm there as I'm putting kings in

cheers

Harry

nahh mate easy as... took me probs 45s mins each side, including time for me to dick around and make a few JD and coke :(

simply take ur calipers off, slide the piston back in with multigrips or a piston pusher, take the bracket off, pull the rotor off/hit with hammer to loosen rust seal/use two bolts to undo them carefully :lol:, then i sprayed the rotors with brake clean to get directional stickers off, simply slide then back onto hubs, and reit everything. if possible keep the lil anti-vib shims...

ill be looing into KYB shocks and king springs, when i get back to brissy, let us know how ya go mate

lol i miss my poor man GZE, had to finally give up and replace power steering pump. now its just slow, even feels slower then before :jamie:

not long till i get back to brisvagas. then start working on suspension and investing ion a 20v and other needed parts to turbo it :jamie:

• 3 weeks later...

ok a quick update.

i am currently on my trip back to brisbane.

i had a blow out from a front tyre 2 days ago, so replaced front rubbers. but other then that, the lil wagon is hootin along like a dream... no other mods except the 500-600kg or crap in the rear lowering it down nicely

• 3 months later...

hey guys apparently its been ages sence i posted in here. not many updates on te wagon. just the normal lil things. fitted a pod filter to open it up a lil. REALLY need to get numbers for lowering coils and short shocks, if not ill get stock and reset them and fit short shocks... then ill get an exhaust done