Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi Rolla Fans

Featured Replies

hi everyone, i've just joined this site.

most of you in launceston will probably already know me, I'm the one with the 1973 corolla ke20. I was down at the bathurst street car park when you guys went to driftmania. This is a really great site and I look forward to spending more time on it and from hearing from you all out there. By the way I also have a yellow 1979 ke55 corolla sedan which is my work car. =) :y:

  • Author

all my pics are bigger than 100kb, therefore I can't upload them unfortunately. :sad:

  • Author

Hi super jamie I emailed you a picture of my car. I'm not sure whether you can upload it to the gallery for me, if you can it would be great . please let me know if you got it and if you uploaded it or not. thanks again :y:

i shrunk it down to a third of the size and it's 112kb :y:

 

nice little sedan dude =)

Neat as! Go the superlites!

Hah, I thought I saw you driving a KE55 the other day dude.

 

Your KE20 got my vote at the last USA day. So damn clean! :jamie:

  • Author

Hi Josho,

were about's did you see me, was it at the silverdome roundabout.

If so, that was me in my bright yellow ke55 which is my everday work car.

By the way thank's for voting for me at the car show.

Also I'll be putting my ke20 on show at the Van Diemens car show which is being held at the silverdome on the 27th and 28th of this month.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.