Where Can I Get Window Rubber For Ke55 Coupe

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

don't know if you still need this but....

I got my 35 ones off ebay for $199 the whole kit and caboodle!, only diff's the boot rubber?? other than that they are the same KE35/55, This seller ships prety quick too only took like 2 weeks to get it all! an its "Toyota GENERAL Parts" lol

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE35...=item2c548d0a02

don't know if you still need this but....

I got my 35 ones off ebay for $199 the whole kit and caboodle!, only diff's the boot rubber?? other than that they are the same KE35/55, This seller ships prety quick too only took like 2 weeks to get it all! an its "Toyota GENERAL Parts" lol

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE35...=item2c548d0a02

I bought a rear windscreen rubber for my 55 from the same people but havn't fitted it yet.

Did yours fit o.k.?

Toyota GENERAL parts, what a pisser!

I bought a rear windscreen rubber for my 55 from the same people but havn't fitted it yet.

Did yours fit o.k.?

Toyota GENERAL parts, what a pisser!

I havent fit it yet but comparing the other parts to "Toyota Genuine" (my bro works for toyota and has done for aboout 6-8 years) these parts are good build and are as close to the genuine as possable. My bro reckons they must have brought the patents off toyota as all the numbers match, and toyota don't make and havent listed for donkey years

I havent fit it yet but comparing the other parts to "Toyota Genuine" (my bro works for toyota and has done for aboout 6-8 years) these parts are good build and are as close to the genuine as possable. My bro reckons they must have brought the patents off toyota as all the numbers match, and toyota don't make and havent listed for donkey years

cheers, hope to fit mine in the next millenium!