August 1, 201016 yr comment_456186 Another e7 sibling to join my two, this should be good :hmm: Oh, you're welcome to pick up the rear bar if you bring the ae71 down :lolcry: . Or I may depending on time be able to pop in with in with it to see the ae71.... If you want a hand sometime this weekend with tidying it up let me know :lolcry: Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_461105 This is now on Carsales. Fixed the last door window this week and got my door trims back on. Looks so much nicer than when I got it. http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...id=128359C4C821 With the shock absorbers, brakes and windscreen done this thing would be a perfect little car. I just don't have the FWD love :D will have mixed feelings when it goes, spent a fair bit of time working on it. Would have loved to drop a 20V in but how many cars can one person have, lol. Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_461112 AE71, was auto. Converting to manual, I have square chrome bars for it just on the hunt for endcaps and brackets. T series diff is in too with pedders springs in rear, gotta put front springs in still and MA's on front also. Will do a few more things like stereo etc.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now