May 11, 201016 yr comment_436685 where do I get one of these things for the left hand side for my coupe ke55? What's it even called so I can search better. my brain hurts thanks Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_436740 rare spares man its been covered heaps of times on this forum so next time search it :blinks: Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_438729 sorry i'd search it but i still don't really know what it's called which is making it really hard to search for it even on rare spares Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440053 Do you want the chrome piece or the rubber seal that attaches to it? If its the chrome piece I would try a wrecker, and probably just take the whole rear window that it is attached to. If its the rubber seal, try rare spares or scotts old auto rubber. when you look at the model specific catalogue its obvious in there. Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_440138 yeah the actual chrome piece when you say try a wrecker, is that in hopes that they'll have that exact piece, or that they'll have a different one that could be cut to fit?? cheers Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440168 https://rsp-secure.com/rarespares/default.a...mp;model=TOYOTA Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440245 I am saying try a wrecker who has a KE35 and take it off that car. Or look at the wrecking threads here. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now