June 13, 201016 yr comment_444475 I don't know about the braiser, i can't really see why not Just h Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_444693 I don't know about the braiser, i can't really see why not Just h umm was there meant to be more to that post douggie? lol Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_444777 WTF.... Computer had a moment of craziness :P What I was trying to say was; I have a fair bit of firewood that I will bring aswell. Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_445927 umm ok so regoing cressida has pretty much cost me all my funds (forgot how much more a 6 is to rego) so i wont be coming... Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_445959 i'm still coming with a mate, bringin my pushie and some fishin gear, and of course BEER!!! Report
June 20, 201016 yr Author comment_446079 umm ok so regoing cressida has pretty much cost me all my funds (forgot how much more a 6 is to rego) so i wont be coming... Well, thats a bummer But yeah i know what you mean by the rego. We've been thinking of up-grading to another car, a wagon, but the only ones that take my interest are mostly all six (legnum wagon, commodore sportswagon etc) and the only one thats a four that we both like is the lancer wagon. Its hard to believe that a few years back 12 months rego on a six was the same a what we're paying for 6 months rego on a four now a days. Bludger, i wouldn't really bother with the fishing gear, you'll need a boat to be able to get to the good spots plus you'll need a permit if you get caught Report
June 20, 201016 yr Author comment_446082 Something i forgot about - do you guys want to meet up as a cruise thing and then meet up in toowoomba here and cruise out ? Or we all just meet up at the camping grounds ? Report
June 25, 201016 yr comment_447321 Sorry Guys & Gals but I'm out due to unforseen family issues :D Have a good weekend anyway & I shall see you all on the next outing (hopefully soon :yes: ) Report
June 25, 201016 yr Author comment_447345 Thats ok mate a few others have pulled out as well, we've come down under the weather, so we're thinking of pulling the plug as well. Make it for a later date ? Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_447517 Sounds good mate I'm keen whatever the date......... Dramas at home should be gone this week then i'm right to go :lol: Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_447800 well, we drove out to esk on friday night and realised noone else was goin so we turned round and drove to coffs harbour instead, was quite good weekend to :lol: even saw a keto and a escort out slidin round the town when i was walkin up to the town centre. just tell us a date and i'll be there. actually managed to do over 1300ks drivin lol. Report
June 27, 201016 yr Author comment_447806 Well thats a relief. I spent most of the weekend thinking "oh crap he's gone out there". Maybe re-set the date for about 2 months time or so. Would like to get a few more from around toowoomba here in on the act as well. Maybe their not as brave as some.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now