Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camping Trip ? Cressbrook ??

Featured Replies

all good, would be good to see lots people there, but doesnt matter how many go cause campin is awesome no matter how many people go. spent whole weekend in pissin rain with a mate with nothing organised and had a blast, will try to remember some important items like utensils and a fry pan to cook the meat next time, so as said just state a date and i'm in :lol:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Guys & Gals lets make a new date for next weekend 10th/11th July

 

Also would anyone like me to bring extra supplies/cooking needs...lol

Just make sure you all bring warm bedding because apperently it gets cold out there............. :lol:

 

I will be bringing as much firewood/fuel as I can carry in my LiteAce so we can crank up a good fire aswell....feel free to bring some marshmallows too

  • Author

Yep sounds good we're game :wink:

 

I'll see if i can rustle up some bacon this time round

  • Author

Ok updated the heading for the new camping date of 10th/11th July.

 

Haven't worried about starting a new topic

  • 2 months later...

Who's keen to do this again now that it is a little bit warmer?

 

Maybe the first Saturday in October...........Thats around 4 weeks to get things rolling

 

Let us know if you're keen, we had a good weekend last time we all went there :rolls:

Yeh, I wouldn`t mind coming out. Haven`t got a Rolla anymore but still have the Landcruiser and thats a Toyota at least.

Cheers.

Who's keen to do this again now that it is a little bit warmer?

 

Maybe the first Saturday in October...........Thats around 4 weeks to get things rolling

 

Let us know if you're keen, we had a good weekend last time we all went there :D

 

Sounds pretty good, I wanna make it to a camping trip, hopefully I might to this one.

 

Yeh, I wouldn`t mind coming out. Haven`t got a Rolla anymore but still have the Landcruiser and thats a Toyota at least.

Cheers.

 

If your camp fire shenanigans are anything like your posts then I will be prepared for some laughs.

Yeh, I wouldn`t mind coming out. Haven`t got a Rolla anymore but still have the Landcruiser and thats a Toyota at least.

Cheers.

don't worry about what you're driving. Last time we had My KE36, JiP's Uber(Subaru), a Patrol, a Swift & a Motorbike........So we could do better with the Toyota's this time by a long shot.

It will be a maybe from me. I cannot say for sure tho.

  • Author

Why didn't i see this thread earlier.

 

Madly keen but i think amber might be working that weekend, i'll find out in the morning if she is

  • Author

Yeah amber's working that weekend. Any chance on making it the following weekend (9-10) ?

I'm keen to come out, meet new faces should be good.

Yeah amber's working that weekend. Any chance on making it the following weekend (9-10) ?

Yeah we can do that I reckon

Who else is keen for 9/10 October?

I don't know what i'll be driving yet because I just ripped the 5K out of yet another KM36 :bash: , maybe a 3cyl EFI powerhouse..... :lolcry: can't sleepin it though, i'mnot a f'n dwarf.

I might have to find a decent tent.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.